The “Oath Taking Ceremony” of Occidental Mindoro elected officials is scheduled to be held on July 1, 2019 at the Capitol Building.
In a copy obtained from Sangguniang Panlalawigan, the Oath Taking Ceremony will start with “pre-gathering formation for the flag ceremony at 8:00am. This will be followed by Entrance of Foyer Honor by the Philippine National Police, then an Entrance of Colors by the Philippine Army.
FROM THE INSIDE:
- Youthful Mayor Sonny Pablo echoes R.A. 11261, inspires students
- Sen. Bong Go sa bayan ng Paluan
- BM Philip Ramirez for VG?
The Philippine flag and Provincial flag shall then be hoisted.
The Order of Entrance shall be as follows:
- Cherry V. Agustin – PCL Provincial Federation President
District I Sangguniang Panlalawigan
- Mark Philip V. Ramirez
- Edwin N. Mintu
- Antonio Jose T. Rebong III
- Emmanuel R. Abeleda, Jr.
- Nestor N. Tria
District II Sangguniang Panlalawigan
- Anecita Diana A. Tayag
- Sonia C. Pablo
- Michelle F. Rivera
- Ernesto F. Jaravata
- Eleonor B. Fajardo
After the Sangguniang Panlalawigan:
- Vice Gov. Peter J. Alfaro
- Gov. Eduardo B. Gadiano
- Ulysses E. Feraren – DILG Provincial Director
- Judge Jose Jacinto, Jr – Administering Oath Officer
- Abelardo S. Pangilinan – ABC Provincial Federation President
- Juanito D. Lumawig – IPMR
- Trisha Kaye D. Fabic – Provincial SK Federation President
Following the invocation and singing of the national anthem, Hon. Judge Jose Jacinto, Jr. will proceed with the Oathtaking of elected provincial officials.
After which, both Gov. Eduardo Gadiano and Vice Gov. Peter Alfaro will both be given the opportunity to have their Provincial Address, followed by announcements of the Executive Assistant.
Representatives of national government offices in Occidental Mindoro are expected to have their courtesy call at the Provincial Governor’s Office.
Mr. Voltaire Dequin of PIA shall be the Ceremony’s moderator.
Reportedly, Gov. Gadiano will have his own oath taking at his hometown Sablayan on June 28 morning.
Cong. Josephine Ramirez Sato, according to someome privy to the schedule, will have hers at the Municipality of San Jose, also on June 28. There will be a mass around 2:00pm, to be followed by program proper at 3:00pm. Dinner will be served at San Jose Municipal Hall.