Two Special Economic Zone Acts of Cong. Josephine Ramirez – Sato for Occidental Mindoro has been approved by the House of Representatives’ Joint Committee on Economic Affairs and Trade and Industry.
FROM THE INSIDE:
- Cong. Josephine Ramirez Sato’s 6-year legislative life
- Mamburao OFW, nagpasalamat kay Cong. Nene Sato
- Sato gets P2.5M from Pasay City for Ursula victims
- Cong. Josephine Ramirez-Sato, a fan of Tayamaan bags
- UE students from Oksi visit Cong. Josephine Ramirez-Sato
- Light Award conferred to Cong. Sato
- BM Eleonor Fajardo: “Lintek na nangyayari ngayon sa Occidental Mindoro”
The approved Acts include House Bill 263 or the “Occidental Mindoro Special Economic Zone Act in the Municipalities of San Jose and Magsaysay”, and House Bill 264 or the “Paluan Special Economic Zone Act, for a shipbuilding and dock yard facility”.
The Committee on Economic Affairs is chaired by Rep. Sharon Garin of AAMBIS – OWA Party List.
Former Sen. JV Ejercito also filed his counterpart bill at the Senate of the Philippines.
Here is the copy of the bill originally filed by Cong. Sato:
House Bill 263 Occidental Mindoro Special Economic Zone Act in the Municipalities of San Jose and Magsaysay
Bill 264 or the “Paluan Special Economic Zone Act, for a shipbuilding and dock yard facility”