People’s organization, non-government organizations and civic groups, to be duly represented in special committees, must first be accredited and recognized by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
The Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Occidental Mindoro headed by Vice Gov. Peter Alfaro just called the attention of “all local governments, and people’s organizations, non-governmental orgnizations, and business professional and other organized groups” to apply for or renew their Sangguniang Panlalawigan Accreditation for the year 2019 – 2020.
FROM THE INSIDE:
Posted by Sangguniang Panlalawigan at their Facebook account, July 3, the invitation includes all organizations/groups operating within the municipality or within the Province of Occidental Mindoro.
The invitiation is “in compliance with the Local Government Code of 1991 (RA 8160) and its Implementing Rules and Regulations and DILG MC No. 2019-72″.
The post also enumerates the requirements to be submitted to be accredited, including:
- Letter of Application
- Duly accomplished Application Form for accreditation
- Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for the purpose of representation in the local specal body
- Certificate of Registration
- List of current officers and members
- Original Sworn Statement stating that the CSO is independent, non-partisan organization and that it will retain its autonomy while pursuing the advancement of people’s interest, through its membership in the local special body after satisfying all the requirement
- Annual Accpmishment Report for the immediate precedent year
- Financial Statement
- Profile indicating the purpose and objective of your organization
- Copy of the minutes of the CY___ meeting of the organization.
- For CSOs applying to be member of Local Schhol Board or Health Board; photo copy of profile of atleast 3 individuals in the organization that will verify their involvement on health or organization sector