Mayor Sonny Pablo of Municipality of Rizal, Occidental Mindoro gave the public a preview of their newly renovated Rural Health Unit (RHU), April 26.
- Pablo orders temporary closure of hotels, resorts in Rizal
- Rizal MPS, nanawagan para sa mag-asawang may karamdaman
- Typhoon Butchoy dismatles sand detour connecting Brgy. Aguas and Rizal
In a photo posted on his official Facebook page, Mayor Pablo showed a comparative façade of the old and newly renovated building. He however hasn’t led the public to a tour inside.
As can be seen on the photo, the main entrance now features a handrail and access for the elderly and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs).
It is also cleared of unnecessary structures for easier access with air conditioning units installed on the building’s wall.
The roof as well is extended to give clients shade and comfort while waiting.
- DOH Guidelines In The Planning And Design Of A Hospital And Other Health Facilities
- Equipment for people with disabilities
- General Accessibility Design
- Barrier Free Environment
With this, Rizaleños can expect a more improved services from their RHU.
Erstwhile, it is yet to be opened to the public.
Source: Mayor Ernesto ‘Sonny’ Pablo