A total of one hundred sixty-three (163) individuals came to register with COMELEC – Mamburao during its satellite registration activity in Brgy. San Luis, Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro, September 4.
- Flood control project in New Dagupan almost done
- Mayor Tria grants wish of Magsaysay fishermen for hook and line gear
- Lowering Aling Dhora 3 fishing boat to the sea
- MV Santa Brigida completes maiden voyage
According to COMELEC-Mamburao, with the advent of pandemic, they have been conducting satellite registration in different barangays, the first of which was in Brgy. Talabaan last May 29, 2021.
COMELEC Resolution No. 10695
Based on Comelec Resolution No. 10695 issued on 10 February 2021, the last day of filing of applications for voters registration will be on September 30, 2021 under the system of continuing registration for the purpose of May 9, 2022 national and local elections.
During this time, the COMELEC will also accept the filing of lists of nominees, certificates of nomination, certificates of acceptance of nomination, and affidavits of existing party-list groups, coalitions, and organizations.
The tentative list of candidates will then be posted on October 29, 2021 at COMELEC website and offices where COCs were filed, to allow the candidates to check their names that would appear on the official ballot.
Satellite Registration Updates
Here’s a rundown of processed applications during COMELEC- Mamburao satellite registrations as per their Facebook account’s updates:
- Brgy. Talabaan, 85 processed applications – May 29, 2021
- Brgy. Balansay, 80 processed applications – June 18, 2021
- Brgy. Fatima, 48 processed applications – June 25, 2021
- Brgy. Tayamaan, 213 processed applications – July 16 & 17, 2021
- Brgy. Talabaan, 23 processed applications – August 6, 2021
- Brgy. Talabaan, 23 processed applications – August 7, 2021
- Brgy. Balansay (including Sitio Pola IP community), 92 processed applications – August 20 & 21, 2021
- Sitio Tuguilan, Brgy. Tayamaan, 28 processed applications – August 27, 2021
- Brgy. Tayamaan, 58 processed applications – August 28, 2021
A satellite registration was also conducted in Brgy. Payompon last August 13.
Meanwhile, they are set to visit Brgy. 7 Covered Court for satellite registration on September 11, 2021.